1905/1907 Fort and 1923/1929 Davie St.
Public Meeting & Presentation: September 21 @ 7-9pm via Zoom.
Or join by Telephone: +1 778 907 2071 Canada
Webinar ID: 897 9069 2937
This link contains the drawings for the development proposal for Fort and Davie for a 6 storey 79 unit mixed use residential and commercial strata condo building: Fort & Davie – Architectural & Landscape Drawings
This meeting is an opportunity to hear from the developer regarding the proposed plans and for us to provide feedback to the developer as residents of South Jubilee. Comments from this meeting will be shared with the City and the developer.
To submit your own comments to the City:
Visit Development Tracker and sign in as guest if not already a MyCity member; select neighbourhood – South Jubilee; see 1923‐1929 Davie 1905-1907 Fort; Pre-application CALUC Active and tap “here” in intro paragraph. Comments will be accepted until October 6, 2023.
Nov 29, 2022: To view the Zoom video recording from the November 23rd meeting, please download the video file from this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8gp7ikwyclb5fg/video1867251676.mp4?dl=0.
The Q&A transcript can be viewed and downloaded here.
Oct 22,2022: This is a new proposal for a 6 storey , 80 unit condo development at the intersection of Davie St and Fort St. The current zoning for the included properties allows up to 6 storeys for the 1905/1907 Fort St properties. The two Davie Street properties are traditional residential and would require rezoning to be included in the project.
- Developer: Three Shores (Vancouver)
- Site: 1905/1907 Fort Street + 1923/1929 Davie
- Replaces: 4 single family dwellings
- Type: Mixed Use Residential and Commercial
- Height: 6-storey, 19.35 metres
- Residential Units: 80-unit – 12 studio – 22 1 Bdrm – 15 1 Bdrm + DEN – 17 2 Bdrm – 4 3 Bdrm
- Affordability: ??
- Commercial: 3 units on Davie St
- Required Vehicle Parking: 88 stalls resident – 78 + visitor – 8 + commercial – 2.2
- Proposed Vehicle Parking: 47 stalls – no allocation given
- Bicycle parking: 120 long-term, 6 short-term outdoor stalls