Questions, ideas, and comments always welcome. What are you waiting for?
Email us here
Useful numbers to know from the Downtown Victoria Business Assocation Check out their website for up-to-date information on events happening in downtown Victoria
A small group of residents have met in order to pursue the task we have been assigned… how to "brand" our neighbourhood. We have taken this to mean both how can we demonstrate vibrancy in our neighbourhood and how do we identify South Jubilee.
We have constructed a survey to allow you to contribute to the process, help guide our work, and make sure we are heading in the right direction.
If you are a resident of South Jubilee or a neighbourhood business owner, please click here to complete this short survey.
Next SJNA Meeting
Date: Tuesday Sept 6, 2016
Victoria College of Art
(Corner of Bank St + Leighton)
- Minutes of previous meeting & business arising
- Redfern Park overnight camping issues
- Neighbourhood Survey results to-date
- My Great Neighbourhood Grant application / Building momentum
- Neighbourhood pole/fence painting initiative (Cathy Jupp Campbell)
- Neighbourhood Equity Meeting (City Hall) report
- REFRESHMENT BREAK
- Pam Madoff / Kimberley Stratford
- BC Housing: Supportive Housing
- "Growing More Food in Victoria" meeting 8 Sept
- Review SJNA Constitution and Bylaw review (Societies Act)
- Open floor for member suggestions
- Future meeting location (accessibility) and date
Our (more or less) bimonthly meetings are held on the FIRST TUESDAY of the month. Meeting months are February, April, June, September, November.
Saturday, Sept 10, 2016
1625 Bank St (Victoria College of Art parking lot)
HOURS 10:00am - Noon
Check our recycling page for information on accepted items.
If you miss us this time, we're open the second Saturday of every month from 10:00 am to noon
If you would like to be notified when the next newsletter and the minutes from the last meeting are available on-line, please enter your email address below.